Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Back , extra time at hands.

Eya , I R BACK. I forgot to blog abt my holidays. Silly me -.- Time to publish it. Oh my god. The cd is in the masterbed room . Looks like no blog abt holis . K , lets see this year is quite a good start for me. I've been so busy with school work till i didn't have time to blog thus abanding it.

I've watch a few new movies , maybe not new . Ill put up a list . Devil Wears Prada , Curse of the Golden Flower and a few more . Couldn't remember the name. Alright the movie i feel like commenting about it Curse of the Golden Flower. I bet they lost more than they earn.

There's no story in the damn movie ! I wasted my time watching it, maybe lost an IQ point.
It's some fantasy , some evil emperor goes on giving poison to the queen and then they rebel againts him and the emperor won. Where's the fun in that? Oh ya, the only thing i saw there are boobies lol~ Its hella funny. The movie should be renamed , i suggest Curse of the Bouncing Boobies. Let me explain why.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




You can even see it from far o.O
The picture is quite self explanatory. Its hilarious. When they're walking fast its liek bouncing all the way. Rofl. Alright not much to blog abt at the moment. So till next time. cya~


No comments: