Saturday, October 3, 2009

Length doesn't matter

WIFE LONGS FOR A DIVORCE

A TAIWANESE woman reportedly asked for divorce from her husband - because his penis was too long ( wtf ? )

The woman in her second attempt to divorce her husband said she had to bear with pain whenever she had sex with him.

A doctor was called by the judge to determine the length of the man's penis.

However the request was rejected as the length of a man's intimate part was " very subjective"


Quoted from the Star Newspaper

Guys, great news to some people here aye? So knock it off with the sex stimulants , enlargements and whatever crap you're using lol. Go for Taiwanese women if you're not confident with what you have :S




Trials are finally over, like FINALLY.

Was too busy going through this 1 month and BAM I forgotten all my rants. Maybe not all but most of it. But most of all, I'm so glad I made it.

Anyway, October is like the Horror Film Christmas, and you would want to catch a glimpse of the movies that are coming out this month.




You wouldn't want to miss Sorority Row

Trailer

I parked at Pyramid's roof (CP7) which seemed okay when I reached at 8.30 night time. After the movie, there was only one car left on the parking spot, which was MINE. My instincts told me to run, so I did.

And I ended up scaring myself for no reason -_- I still don't feel too good after the movie, more like disturbed. Not because of how people die, I just don't see how people can get that 'sick'. It's a must watch of October.

Heartattack movie man...
Quoted from Lyn


Be sure to grab the 6th row from the screen, it's probably the best seat you can ever get.




This looks like an ordinary Starbucks Coffee in Sunway Pyramid. But what you do not know is what lurks around when you sit outside.

I was talking on the phone when I realised something warm hit my face.




The heck it came from one of these b*****s. My mistake for not putting the huge umbrella over my head.

I think I'll go write a petition to promote the '1 crow 1 Ringgit' again. Heck I'll even do it for 50 cents each :D I see a crow outside, here I come.

No comments: