Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Expression

I just got over the fact that a person very dear to me asked me to shut down my blog due to privacy issues and all. I was really demotivated to blog because of that, and even after it didn't bug me after awhile, I eventually just got lazy to update. When I thought about it, I realised, there isn't much of a substance here to be used against me, nor does it expose anything that's not supposed to be exposed.

Moving on, I get questioned a lot about why I'd always 'put my soul' on the blog whenever I post up something new. The thing is, sometimes I see people going through tough times, what they do is that they try to keep it to themselves in a small little bubble, and tank everything that hits them. And by the time they realise that they can't handle all of that pain, they erupt or even collapse.

In my case, expressing what I feel and all, has been an outlet for me. I feel so much better when I do so, even if I don't write about it, I'd talk about it. What's the point of letting that thought run around your mind like a bloody roadrunner and not do something about it?

Because of this form of outlet, I started to enjoy writing about my thoughts, voice out about something, love presenting something, anything that involves saying something. It made me feel good, just planting something from the mind to words. Eventually it became my passion, nothing's going to stop me, from blogging, no matter how controversial the post may be, how shitty it maybe, because I blog to express, not to impress.

No comments: