Sunday, January 23, 2011

You only live once

listening to Barbra Streisand (:

You made a promise to yourself that you'd update more often everyday. Unfortunately by the time you're supposed to update, you tell yourself you're too tired and that you'll blog the next day. But when the next day comes, you tell yourself to do it the next day, and the next day, and the next day.

Next thing you know, months passed by and you haven't even typed a single character on your keyboard. So here I am, picking up from where I left off.



I can't blog about everything that happened since Jan 1 so I'll just do a recap.

1st January
- Had an awesome New Year's Party/Gathering with my secondary ex-classmates.






14th January - Celebrated Choi-San's birthday ( maybe gotten him a lil wasted? )










click the picture to play the video :D

19th January - LMFAO turned MOS upside down!


The whole year started out pretty smooth, a little too early to say don't ya think? All that partying is giving me the beer belly, totally the opposite of what I want my tummy to look like. On the other hand I think ALL MEN'S STOMACH SHOULD BE ABLE TO SING.



Cheers to all the people with beer bellies!

No comments: