Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fucked Up

Currently in a fucked up mood now..Somebody stole my book.. FUcking cibai..how would you feel if i steal your belongings...mother fucker..well forget it..ill re-do my notes..only GOD knows who have sinned..well...ill leave it to HIM..heh..well..i got this new skin from my deariee...winnie~ heh...she look hard for it..i have to thank her..eeek...dunno how to repay her leh..ehhee..Well she cheered me up on the phone..i owe her big time >< heh

AND1 competition is coming soon..its the 30th of july..weeeee...-.-" i got a team..at least..im not sure we can win..but we can try..hmm..its this sunday..so for whoever that wants to go..its in subang parade..jus mentioning..=)

I dismantled my whole pc jus to get rid of my anger..took me another half an hour to put it back..omg -.-" sweating like mad..many screws..but..worth the time doin it.. i noticed many sht stuff behind my pc...damn..hard drive gonna fail any moment..

Oh ya i made a list of hard drives u shud buy..
I recommend :
SEAGATE
the coolest hard drive ( doesnt get hot so fast )for ppl who uses comp 24/7
WD
also known as western digital. they have high end hard disk and erm..high end means..fast transfer rate..and real safe for storing important files and last long..the price is abt double the normal hard disk
Maxtor
MAxtor is for the poor..i dun recommend it to those ppl that uses computer 24/7 .. it gets hot real quick..and it fails easily..its a thin based hard drive..real thin..but still.. despite the thickness...it still suck..
well i think thats all of the hdd i can think off...swt...
before i forget..there is a new hard drive..abt 500 gb space...normal price 1 k + abt there...high end hard disk 1.8 k..ex huh...believe it =)

pretty??
Oh ya..i got something for you guys to guess..
Whats the thing that you can put between your breast
And It can Be Inserted into a hole
It could be anything..the answer is quite obvious..post ur answer at the cbox..

No comments: