Sunday, July 23, 2006

La Senzo De moto..

Abt the title above. i dun even know what it means..but my mood ask me to type it out..so here it is..Well...what can i say..have nothing much to blog about...still looking for some blog skins...i ask my dearie to look for it tooo >< eek..well..found one...its Retro Hotness..heh..its kinda nice.. i hope when she sees this she would help me put it in.. xD with the tagboard and all the counter thingy xD sound so demanding..well..lets start with sat...i went U6 with ka hui..we got lost...how nice..lawl...we reached there eventually...so...we played a 5 on 5...woot..top scorer man....whos the man?!!...hahaa....got one ball of mine like dunk nee...the sound lah,...ehhee...then we head back home...i was tired as hell...so sien..i got my haircut...wtf..hahaa...damn funny lah..but overall its ok lah..cut at quick cut..at giant..i recommend that place lah..ehe..goin there next time..well.. nth much happen that day...i miss my baby so much...its a short post..eek...continue with sunday..

Sunday, i went to bball training...ah wong didnt come..yay..dun need to hear him tok tok tok..ahaha....then kit yuan took over...wah..sht luu..do pumping all those...then sprint..then alot of craps...come back..then...my stomach streched..sumthing lidat..pain luu..then leg pain..body pain lah...eheh...then in the afternoon.. i miss brunch in my old house..nah..dun bother anyway...ate nasi lemak..then go online luuu..didnt see my deariee..so bored leh..eek...i doin project..so fed up...duwan do..got exam...haiz..i still havent study..hehe...oh ya..she took a new pic..nice man..heh..i want the originals.. xD...im ur big fan..weee~..cant wait till this august..man...i really want to go see...eeeek.....oh ya..this sunday and1 hor..forgot..xD can see her too.. i guess..ok my hands are tired from bball today..soo......see yaa....

No comments: