Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bored.

Some people got to start thinking of the way they talk. God damn it. They think they dont offend people when they talk. People out there, try to be polite to other people. Think first whether you would like it if others talk to you rudely before you do that to other people. Get what i mean? I'm so pissed off with this nonsense.

Secondly , some people talk to others as though they want them to get lost. I'm sure some of you experienced that. IF you keep talking like that, you might as well dont need to talk. Piss off, go somewhere else.

Some topic way different than above.
I feel sorry for my friend Nic, a friend of mine who his parents had abandoned him for no reason. The last words he heard from his parents was : go to hell leave us alone....
So cruel right? His left with nothing. living in a getto , all the gangsters there, he even mentioned he needed a gun for protection. God. I feel so useless being unable to help him. o.O

So what i need now is some advices for him. If all you readers out there dont mind giving some help? =\ I will appreciate it if you guys help out. Thanks.

Thats all for now.

No comments: