Sunday, July 22, 2007

Oh my god.

So , on saturday i started to have a slight flu . But it was ok, its not serious at all. I had dinner at Dave's Deli.


Walao this place sucks.


I went there , and the food looks soooooooooo tasty , and it did taste nice too. But, I have to pay the price for enjoying tasty food.

I woke up next morning , i realise i could not talk nor swallow anything. My throat hurts so much! Its that Dave's Deli cooking! Lots of ajinamoto wui! Now only my mom tell me : " I told you that they put lots of ajinamoto. " How i know wor? T.T

I felt so shitty as my throat hurts. I wonder how much ajinamoto they put in, ajinamoto must be cheap yeah?

*skips to sunday*
I woke up at 7.45 am . I was suppose to go gym with Rikhai, and we did. Before that we were playing Fairy God Mother Tycoon.



An example

Its more like a sims-like game . Except its more for children xD. We played and played and played . Till we came to a stage , where there was 3 competitors( 3 shops ). We lost eventually cause they have loads of cash to begin with. Me and Rikhai laughed our asses off as we lose bit by bit.

Okay, where was I? We went to the club. I check in using my membership card, and we head straight to the gym. Theres nothing much i can say about it , it's just us sweating like grease monkeys.

An hour plus later, We head to the showers. Rikhai just noticed then he forgotten to bring an extra pants. Rofl , it was so funny cause his pants is like its been washed or something , and he has to wear it again.

After showering , we went to the game room . Guess what we played --------Ninja Turtles. XD Fun game.

We decided to have lunch at MCD. Its fast and filling. So thats all for our lunch . It was raining all day , so its kinda depressing. Its even raining now wtf.


*something irrelevant*


I finished watching Fate Stay Night again. And i think its the sadest story ever . Seriously , she just disappeared after saying Anatawa Aishiteru(I Love You). Omg , i almost shed some tears , but i didnt la xD.

Anyways here's something for the Fate Stay Night fans.

Saber!
Gosh I love Saber. I think thats all for now.
Till next time,
Hao.

No comments: