Monday, October 25, 2010

Exams



Oh boy it's been 2 weeks since last post, my bad. I've been preparing for the long awaited AS Finals, it's gonna determine whether I get to pursue a medical degree or NOT :o

The whole exam drags throughout more than a month so you can kind of imagine how long it is considering I'm only sitting for 5 subjects.

I think I'm about to be engulfed by mixed feelings. I can't wait for the exam to end, at the same time, I'm afraid by the time it comes I'm not prepared.

On top of that, I tried to concentrate when I study, but I came across some notes where I scribbled her name all over them some time back, how's that for getting back on track?

Even so, it doesn't bug me though, I don't feel sad or anything, occasional flashbacks do happen, nothing else. Moreover, I think it's a bad time to think about all these so it's pretty unlikely for me to get involved in anything anytime soon.

I still mean what I said on the last line of the previous post :D

It's raining now, normally I would say ' at least I don't have to play under the heat ' but I really need that sort of thing now ._.

Will update pretty soon, stay tuned!

No comments: