Friday, May 12, 2006

happy leh

Today is kinda bad day.I wake up then 55 read abit of BM wor, then i go tuition lor, i go tuition liao ma come back lor. Then go school,benjamin say my hair suck..then... everyone all studying LOL, so suprised, then erm pn teo like want to eat people only. Sei edwin go say me condom king, honestly i also never buy one before??!! Haha, the conversation between me and yue gene went like this...
Yue Gene : Rapist!!!
Me : wtf? u wanna die arhz..!!
Yue Gene : okok i give up.
Haha damn funny lah...ok lor bell ring ma 55 go up line up then go class. Then ah so diu lor the sei Saramah come in wor..sien lor see her face.The BM 2 like so sien oni..i didnt study the tema wor. i jus guessing.. i finish liao then talk talk talk talk. Then maxon say Oi tzehao gimme answer, i keep saying teacher looking he like very stupid dont understand wan wor..i let benjamin copy nee wor.. so sad..then maxon face like very mm song only..Recess time wor...damn prefects dun let me buy pineapple..one also cannot sien arh!!!!sien i pass by 1 winzip..i forgot who lan si me liao..must whack him ;)my hair so short like so hai nee leh..i go back class that time see maliga waitin for us liao..scary like shit..Bm 1 paper liek damn easy only..i jus do lah so fast finish i nothing to do liao..go play with eraser then i throw at xuan zhen..so lou.. damn funny..Teacher collect the paper dee..we all lepak..Damn noisy man..then when some delivery shit comes the mother's day cake..Then ka hui come out with "kung fu"....damn stupid go attack the cake..walao everyone all grab on to him..elizabeth like damn scared he hit the cake haha...ok or bell ring liao...i go home..brenda straight away run away from me..then yue gene say i love u to steph.. damn cool man..then steph like curi curi say i love u with the hand covering the right side of the mouth..Damn cute wyuih..haha..i whispered to my sister gillian..then shawn mm song me wor... dunno why..nxt time i dun do like that lor..-.-" then started to rain..wahhhhhh then my dadee come liao...lagi sienz.. tot can chit chat with frenz...Ok lor i balik rumah..Today can rest wor..dont know why my mom allow that..and then can online on weekdays wooo hoo... ok ...nobody teman me on msn wor...then such a coincidence winnie online.. then i chit chat with her,... for abt two hours..eh i gtg leh....sleepy liao...chaozzz

No comments: