Sunday, May 14, 2006

In Love~

Here i am again, I didnt blog cause i kinda got busy with "things" ^^..Ok here it goes..friday i chit chat with her so long! 11 hours convo i guess..its like wow! probally my longest convo ever too^^..Then i jus sleep lerhz..too tired...on Saturday hor...we chit chat a while...and then..all a sudden she called me ^^..we chit chat on the phone for 5 hours lerhz...i so worried for her..i scared her mom will kill her because of the phone bill..*prays*..But i really enjoyed talking to her..She's so cute! Everyday her beautiful voice just lighten up my mood..SHe's just sooooo sweeeeeeet! I just cant wait to see her again..We two impatient to meet each other..Damn exams!! I guess i won her heart..She fallen in love with me, theres chemistry in the air~ weeee..yesterday was sat lor...so i needa go wedding dinner..she called me..but she had to put down due to the phone bill...sigh..its ok de larh~
well..so sienz...the wedding dinner nth to do wan..i saw a girl that jus look like her..walao scare me nia..but end up its not her lah ^^..Everyday i cant study..i just keep thinking of her..walao beh ta han liaoz!!..She just melts my heart with her words..I felt hopelessly in love with her..Now i'm missing her so much man..forgot to give her the link yday!! i slept..sorrryyy!!! I just hope we can be together..I so wanna grab you in my arms..I think thats all for now lah...
Dear,
I Love You

No comments: