Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Kickapoooo~

I tell you hor..I didnt blog these few days because i've to settle something personal.She called me again, i cant stop thinking about her phone bill..It's driving me nuts LOL..I'm pretty sure ill pay for it, jus so that i fell better..Well we figure out everything eventually..Oh ya by the way, i really was so touched when she did this for me..omg i really like it so much..
During recess hor...i didnt eat...so sienz..throat ulcer...So i jus drink the limau thingy..THen i finish drinking liao..i saw yong keat.. ahahhahaha...i go pour all the ice in his baju..he mm song me... damn funny man..Sigh, damn sienz lah the exam..So jibet...i talk talk talk abit...ci bai teacher go pull me out wor..
Cikgu : pergi BBI sama saya..
TzeHao thinking : fuck this teacher? LOL
Sienz...i wait in the BBI so long...then maliga ask me..boy come follow me we will see what pn.vijaya want to do with u..walao scare the hell out of me..Then we went in Pejabat 2...siaooo!! nvm lah..wasnt scared at all.I talk very politely with her..FIrst impression must be good..SHe asked me to sign an agreement..I worte it myself..and it goes like :
I, Wong Tze Hao from 2 pentium, promise not to make noise during the examination, If i do go over my promise, I'll accept any punishment from the teachers. Wow that time i think i really gave her a good impression..i dun care anyway..I requested that i wanna noe my real marks..She approved my request..The decision is in my sivik teacher's hand..Whether she give me 0? the hell i care !At least thats good..Oh well..i told my mom that i did the stuff...she was kinda pissed...but eventually she was ok..^^ see soo good ^^ ok...now im back home...doin crapz lah...i have a ulcer in my throat..pain like shit..no appetite to eat..anyway...i couple with her deeeeee!!! So happy...we view each other's webcam...and she was like laughing when she accepted..Woah so cool...Today is a day filled with pain and joy..well...most of them were joy of course..

No comments: