Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Embarrasing

What a day, actually i didnt feel like blogging since i have nothing else to blog about. But, what the heck? jus blog anyway xD My exams are coming in 3 weeks time, its comphrehensive and i need to score this time. My daddy promise to buy me a comp IF i do well. So what i did was i wake up everyday jus to study!? Nerd eh? The bad thing abt the deal is, if i dont do well, ill get transfered to another school. Damn, so i gotta do well.

My friend had been asking me about computers in school. Gosh i also want one, i study their components but unfortunately, i cant get one! argh! i helped him out with the parts that he can buy with a certain amount of budget though.

Anyway, about today. Todays tuition was fine, jus that it was really weird. =.= i didnt notice my pants have an opening, but nvm .. its jus a grey cloth with magic loaded in it kekeke ;) So i have nothing to worry about, i didnt expose my magic then it should be fine. Alot of people ask me to go sunway this sunday. Apparently i can't since last saturday is my last outing already, sorry ><

I suddenly thought of tis Word Of The Day thing, let me try this.
Todays Word of The Day is : Stalking

the act or crime of willfully and repeatedly following or harassing another person in circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to fear injury or death esp. because of express or implied threats; broadly : a crime of engaging in a course of conduct directed at a person that serves no legitimate purpose and seriously alarms, annoys, or intimidates that person
i didnt do that xD and im singing off..chao

No comments: