Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Weee

Weeee, so today was bm lisan, i wasn't quite done with the wawancara i wrote and my teacher got fed up and gave me 0 -.- sorry ka hui haha. It was kinda boring, i didnt do much but jus sat quietly on my chair, sigh. Oh ya i remembered yesterday's incident quite clear. Honestly it wasn't on purpose and whatever you people are thinking go ahead, just dont say "it" is small xD Don't insult "it" xD. I didn't notice an opening on my pants. Its huge damn >< shouldnt have worn those. But hell yeah i did something good, although its embarassing i gave some colour into the class by accident -.-" like what elaine blogged ' god, tuition was dead boring. but you wouldn't want to know what happen when it was about to end. some 'people' kind of 'flashed'. hahahah. underwears yaw! but that ain't that bad. i just can't explain it here. hahah. you should have seen it. my whole table was just laughing so badly. trived, seng kean, jun ee and me' At least i done something good by accident >< embarrassing yet good. Well go ahead and blog about it, i still kinda laughed when i think of it >< well i guess im signing off gua. i have nothing else to talk about. Oh ya almost forgot.

Word of the day : orgasm
the physical and emotional sensation experienced at the peak of sexual excitation, usually resulting from stimulation of the sexual organ and usually accompanied in the male by ejaculation.

Haha thats for people that doesnt know alright? erm, i wont be blogging exam coming...swt..so ill plug out my modem already..alright signing off now... chao

No comments: