Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What a day..

Woah one month no blogging, sorry people. It seems i have nothing interesting going on in my life, i guess xD. So let's see. So far my life is good. Just that i always have some thoughts. I always think of the word "policy". Why? I'll tell you why. I always wonder why parents always side the younger ones. Its like became a policy where the youngest gets the best of all, i wonder whether you all experience the situation but i do experience it. I get a shirt for my birthday. And my sis gets something better for hers? Seems unfair huh?! Who agress that its unfair please drop by at my tagboard =)

As we all know, hui lyn birthday is coming, since i'm not invited or so, i jus wanan wish her happy birthday. Though i admit the fact im a pervert. So what?! i really shocked , does it have anything to do with the party? Unless your gonna have a bikini party in a air-conditioned place. That seems abit out of topic right and quite ridiculous. But i do appreciate your friends for adding some salt about me, it open my eyes and let me realize that people that backstab you are cowards who are bored with their own life. Oh ya if you wanna backstab me, please say it infront of my face, Please have guts to say it to me, if not , i guess God wasted his time to give life to you . What a waste of one human being, could have gave life to another.

Recently i've been amazed by an old game called Ragnarok Online. Its been almost two years since i played it. Now i'm crazy about it. Now im playing a server known as Nameless Ro Its kinda great. Real good for people that like pvp. Please click on the link highlited in grey if you wanna register and try it out.

Oh ya i jus thought of this, this is for the backstabbers.

Hey backstabbers,
Whenever u backstab me,
come to my house,
and wipe my ass for me,
If thats not enough,
you want a cookie?

well jus a sudden thought. and also sdo sounds like suck dick online lol xD
alright im signing off im sleepy..yawns..till then..laters.

No comments: