Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tragedy

Wow, what a day. As you all don't know my sister went off to UK. So all the drama started in the airport. Hmm, it wasnt really that amusing but what the heck, still sad. I didnt cry although its gonna be a long period of time before i can see her, but i dont think i'm gonna miss her though, how sad =D

Ok, its a great day, i went to Taiping Thiam Kee to eat, i tried curry noodles. Next time i eat i will take a picture of it. Its great, they improve alot since i last came, anyway its a new shop in taipan, air conditioned and the ambience is great. I drank coffee too. So i stayed up until 7 o clock in the morning, i didnt know caffein will have so much effect on me, haha my bad. So i watched "sorry teacher" its a great show, i wish i can post the synopsis but im lazy haha.I manage to chat with my sis, how lucky.

Today is Hui Lyn bday, i almost cant wake up since i slept at 7. Its 11.30 and i'm still so tired. I watched abit of anime then i went to pyramid at 2.30. I was told to go pizza hut. So i met up with them there and theres alot of people, haha. We drank soup, ate some pizzas and had some glasses of coke. It wasn't that expensive though, it only cost us 60 bucks. Not bad for 16 people huh? Later then, we went to the arcade. I got bored and left. I head to the cinema. Me and ka hui saw winnie and jac =) what a coincidence ^^ We headed to the arcade again to meet up with hui lyn. So we played a few games. We then headed to the sunway hotel =) The food was so so only. The only thing i like is the Juice. Kinda reminded me of fruit punch >< Anyway Ka hui fetched me back home and im very thankful for that. So i guess im signing off, i have nothng else to blog abt. laters.

No comments: