Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Desperado

Dont be a despo ~.~ How many times must you go ' I think I have feelings for you with everybody ' gosh , you disgust me.

I'm still delaying my China post. I feel damn lazy now I guess. Something really pissed me off today. A girl in my class, unwilling to lend me her textbook when I just needed to copy some questions. Is lending a textbook to a friend that hard to do? Or does that makes the certain someone smarter than you? Open your eyes wide bitch. I dont understand why you cant even lend me a fucken text book when I can just fling my book elsewhere to anyone that asked me. Your like so fucking 'kia su' ? At least give me a proper reason instead of shaking your head. Never mind, I dont really give a fuck, now I know you suck and probably why your so lifeless all these while.

And uh. I realise something, a person should never change themselves to fit in a group of friends. I think being yourself is better and not trying to be someone else that others like.

Father's day was good, I baked cookies. Now, dont laugh at me =\ Its all from the heart. Of course I got help from my two sisters.

Oh ya!! I almost forgot. My bio teacher is a typical BITCH. My god , the previous teacher was boring but at least she makes sense. But this one! she doesnt even know shit! And she thinks by complaining to BBI about us it will make us concentrate more. IF YOU MAKE SENSE, I JUST MIGHT LISTEN. She gets frustrated when we dont listen. But she doesnt make an effort to make the class interesting. Isnt teaching all about interacting between teachers and students. What happened to all that?! Not only students play a roll in the learning process , but the teacher's teaching is very important. You wont listen to someone if the things they say dont interest you. Dont you?

No comments: