Thursday, June 5, 2008

You piss me off

Why do people come back to you after ignoring you so long? Its pretty pathetic when they come back to you they are at their weakest. Other than that they dont give shit about you. How annoying. And yeah the funniest thing I heard of is " Lets be friends ONLY through SMS " God that made my day.

And uh, I hate liars? This chick had to lie to me she's going to sleep. and shes still online. rofl. Like wtf man. I didnt do shit to you so why lie to me? you fucken piss me off.

I dont know why everytime theres an outing someone have to make it bad. Oh come on how often do we go out together. Just because of a small thing you have to make a big hoo haa out of it. I came out with a good mood and its been ruined by this over reacting thing.

I think this case is sensitive so I wont talk much. Religion. What I think is, people should not be born into a religion. Instead given the opportunity to choose what they want to believe in. Maybe its a lil odd to me now, but I do understand why they do those born into religion things last time. To spread the thoughts and beliefs to everyone else real quick? But now it does not appear right to me now. I wonder if anyone shares the same thoughts. Ive talked to some people and some of them dont even know what are they praying to. Gosh, so people shouldnt be forced to believe in something instead given the chance to choose.

Getting ready for an outing tmr with my buds. SO yeah off to sleep. laters

No comments: