Thursday, June 26, 2008

Encounter with ghosts?

You know what irritates me now? Not being able to go to the charity bazaar this week. For those who do not know about it, its in Apiit. Opened to public. I have to attend a church wedding which I do not know how long will it take <_< Sorry that I promised to go, I didnt expect to have some wedding function on this saturday.

For that lil girl that was waiting all night for me, I'm really sorry about that =p I fell asleep without notice.

These few days, I've been waking up about 2~3 in the morning. And during that period, sometimes I hear very faint whispers of my name. I get very freaked out and try to move. But cant move. I dont know, is it just me or is my room haunted!? It happened once, but lets hope it doesnt happen again.

No comments: