Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nostalgic

I didnt mention about my outing last friday didnt I? Nostalgia struck me because we met this Joey guy like two years ago. Funny eh. Meeting him after we trashed his cbox is kinda weird. I havent skate in a year man. I thought i would suck at skating but surprisingly I can still skate. Ka Hui was trying out some skates with some dude. But he ended up not buying it anyway <_< I notice when i skate with Winnie or Hui Lyn, Joey will never stop by to chat. Pretty funny eh? There was this few people who could skate really pissed me off, they were so irritating. They keep overreacting over small issues, my god I swear I'll punch them.

We got off the skating rink and watched Narnia. Its obviously better than the first one but it still sucked. Hui Lyn left early. We went to grab a bite at Sushi King. pricey much? But it was fun though.

Yesterday!! Gosh early in the morning I wasnt aware of what was going on. Apparently Min Xian made a bet with Denise if she loses to Denise in exam she has to pay the penalty - Spank my ass @.@

After recess I stood up and waited for that spanking. The guys from Finnix came over and sang Akon - Smack That, and Min Xian took a book and spank me each time 'Smack That' can be heard. I always think about it when I hear the song. Oh well..

My results this term sucked so much. I already gave up on this term when I was too bored. You cant study when your too bored right? So I got an excuse this time. Gosh speaking about results, why do people cry over results, exam is like a test, sulking over a bad result wont make things any better. Why not just practise and get better. Yikes.

Here I am eating my MCD from this morning and thinking how do I explain the awkwardness of the friendship to my friend. I'll figure it soon enough.

No comments: