Friday, June 6, 2008

Pay back

Lets see I saw this today, gonna quote this. Before this forgive my foul language because I really cant be polite with pea brains.

"last night sum idiot keep on bothering me...
actually 2 idiots...
'korean b*tch' lols and u say its not me?
haha funny u assh*le...sorry to bother u then u ass
ar...even my korkor cals u hamsap lou...which so true
kinda suits u lols....
basket!!! at least korkor better then u
he teman till 5.35 a.m...lols...i miss him so much...
haha found out smth new though...haha funny very funny
anyways...who the heck do u think u ar HAMSAP LOU!!!
mlm btm this one my korkor ask me to say to u...see even he cares
u ass...desperate sh*t!!!!"

Er wake up please bitch? I told you the truth about you being a bitch and you cant take constructive criticism. Like wtf lol you call me desperate, look who's desperate. " I miss him so much , dont break with me pls " or " I made out with someone thats not me bf several times " Look, if you want love so much.Who the fuck you think you are? And being hamsap? So who the fuck cares if I am, as if I'm gonna tell the truth and oh dirty my hands touching your filthy cheap ass body. Wait is that even low enough? ~.~ Were you picked up beside the garbage dump? And if you dont have a brain its mlm btw not btm? You try to swear but you dont even fucking know how to do it right. God, so please go back to sri sedaya. Its where dumbfucks like you belong. Oh i dont even think you can understand this shit im talking. Maybe you need someone to translate it to korean. Get a life you whore. Spare the world of your stupidity and desperate ways.

No comments: