Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Continuation

Day 2

Woke up early in the morning, I put on my Italy Jersey. And headed down to the bar. There was this basketball shootout event. Eventually, I lost :D

And all a sudden, this G.O ( Gentle Officer ) walks up to me.

'I see that you're good at basketball, but I hate your jersey'

I was like, are you french? He nodded.

Y'know I didn't expect there would be so many French people there. Like 99.99% of them are French. And I noticed that my family are the only Asians there. That's the first time I felt so foreign in an Asian country.

I headed to the gym to blow off some steam, and I only managed to do a half-hour workout since my body was still aching since Day 1.

I went to meet my mom later on, and I saw this.



All those equipments and stuff made me so tempted to try it. Too bad there weren't any pictures of me doing it, but I really enjoy it especially the Flying Trapeze.

After lunch, we went out to the streets to shop.

I walked and scout around some allies and I found this


What a name to pick

I bought a bandana along the way but when I returned back to the hotel I ended up misusing it.



I went around Club Med saying hi to everyone and making wicked gestures, they just stared blank at me or run away hahahaha :D

We rested in our rooms until dinner time.


Pool during night time

We got ready for dinner and the theme was Black


Damn right it aint


Mom and Sis

Kay that's all for Day 2. I'm going to sleep now. Good Night, thanks for reading :D

No comments: