Saturday, December 27, 2008

Life in the City

Ka Hui called me up last night, asking me whether I want to follow them to KL. So I agreed and we met at the train station.

Earlier, he called saying someone overslept, so I thought I'll fetch my sister first before I head to the train station. How would I know they would reach there so early just two minutes after they told me bout the oversleeping thing. Oh well, we ended up missing two trains.

So we settled down for the 1.16pm one.

We reached KL Central a lil while later and took the Monorail to Starhill. Once we reached, the traffic jam was insane, I know I've been told about it, but not as insane to this extent :o

We walked into Sungai Wang, and then make a few rounds, it was crowded as hell. After minutes of walking we headed to Pavilion.

FOoh, Put Pavilion and Sungai Wang side by side = Exact Opposite.

We had lunch at Carl's Jr

Boy, the portions are huge, I never imagined I had to struggle to finish it. Then Jun Liang, making use of his after-meal time making a new set out of the leftovers.




We are messy eaters

We walked around abit, laughing and goofing around the mall. And then we headed to the cinema.



One word, Awesome!

After the movie, we met up with Jun Weng, all of us were already tired, walking around and all.



It's a relief to see your own area




Imagine, if this is what people have to go through everyday, I choose not to be like that. I think I'll die instead.

No comments: