Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

It was Christmas Eve, I decided to spend it in Guan's crib instead of going to Sunway.

In the afternoon, I joined Ka Hui at Summit. I was really surprised to see Maxon and the gang there, what a coincidence. And we happened to be watching the same movie too o.o



You've gotta watch it, it's just so fresh, really something new. Especially Jim Carrey, this ought to be a big comeback for him. I never really expected this to be a true story, but WOW. two thumbs-up!

After the movie we went and check out the games shop, maybe a lil stock-ups before we go play.

Went back home and rest until evening, My mom went for this church thing and sis wasn't at home either so I had to follow my dad for dinner. My wish for steamboat has finally been realised. I don't know whether I was just being plain hungry, or was I just being greedy that night? :)

When I stepped out of the restaurant, I saw this person in a Reddish-Pink CRV waving at me for no reason, I thought it was Maxon.

Reached Guan's house at 9, they haven't started doing much so thank god I didn't miss out on anything.


The usual routine

Guan's maid cooked a lot for us, I mean alot! that's like more than enough for a midnight snack.


the impatient one

He took one nugget while it's still extremely hot, ended up not swallowing it. Instead, he leaves it between his teeth :D


there's always a funny reaction after a goal


Monopoly


And pokemon cards!

Gosh I haven't seen this since primary? I remember I used to go crazy over those packets that gives you rare cards and all. Luckily I'm got over that now.

Guess who decided to hop in..


Santa Ho!

We really expected presents from him, but he turned us down in Hokkien ' I've been bad ' I think he was just being plain old ' Kiam Siap ' ( Stingy )

That was pretty much it, I didn't stay over but it was fun while it lasted ;D Thanks for the invite.

Before I go,

Quoted from Grace

Baby Jesus came on this day, for our sins he head to pay, there's nothing we could say, other than just shout yay! This very great thing, on it our hopes cling, good tidings it'll bring, Merry Christmas we all sing!


I want to take this opportunity to wish my family, friends and readers Merry Christmas! May all your hopes and dreams come true. And don't forget, YES is the new NO.

Good night, Stay tuned.

No comments: