Friday, December 12, 2008

Phuket Day 3

We woke up early in the morning so that we wouldn't miss the 9.20am snorkeling session.



All of us still half awake, and I thought I had enough sleep but oh well.

Everything was good until my snorkeling gear malfunctioned, all the salt water rushed in my goggles. I started panicking and then salt water came in the breathing tube too. So basically I have enough salt for a week.

After that, we were all sucked dry by the sun and felt so exhausted so we rest until night.

On that night, I really don't have any more space in my stomach to put the food in.


Struggling with the food


I'm not alone :D

After dinner there will always be a show/performance thing going on. I forgot to take some shots for the fashion show, kinda wasted ._.

They had this mini-circus performance, that explains why there's so many beds on the floor.







I really don't know how they managed that but that's seriously awesome.

After every performances, they always end it with a dance-along.





The bar was now opened to everyone, one thing I like about the bar is that everything there is included so you don't have to pay extra. ;D


Sister reacting after trying my Ti-Punch

I went down to the dance floor underneath the bar and there were animals all over.







Anyway that's all for Day 3. You-know-who wants to use it :o

So stay tuned, Good night :)

p/s : I think I have to get a religion now, you know the really strict one where physical contacts are forbidden, that'll solve most of my problem maybe, or maybe not :)

1 comment:

karenymz said...

p/s : I think I have to get a religion now, you know the really strict one where physical contacts are forbidden, that'll solve most of my problem maybe, or maybe not :) <--- WTF? o_O