Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Y'know what?! I'm so tired of this crap, I've bear with it for a month already

Queing up to use the computer


What's funny is that I have to wait hours and hours and hours just to use my own computer. And one more thing, why on earth you don't use my computer when I'm out.

I only get to use my own pc for like an hour or two? Then I have to pass it to someone else. Holy shit man, this is ridiculous. It's not like we can't afford to get another one -.-


Kay enough of that, I finally got the chance to update.

Wednesday 3/12

I came out of the house because I haven't had dinner, called Grace along. I felt pretty bad because she had to come all the way from Sunway to fetch me.

I'm supposed to be able to drive, where's my license, give it to me! I'm a 17 yr old stuck in a 16 yr old body, trust me.

I've never actually met Cheryl in person, she was pretty much my ol-friend , but really close one. Oh wait, there was once we met, for 1 sec only.

So I actually met her in a proper way ;D All thanks to Grace. What a small world huh, I never thought I have so many friends in common.

We headed to Leo's after picking me up from my house.


Cheryl :D


Cheryl, Grace

They listened to my story I brought back from Thailand. And the rest of the time, we pretty much exchange gossips.

Cheryl's lil reaction towards the creepy crawlers inspired me to do something >:D I bet she'll like it.

Sunday 7/12

It was Shawn's birthday.

It turned out to be a gay party. But heck, we went anyway.


Finally using proper chips eh?


Fifa Street showdown




Hah then Shawn got sprayed :D


And I don't know who sprayed Caleb but well done

Thats pretty much it, before I go, for the alcohol fans.


Cognac and Cranberry

Try looking for this, I love it, you should too.

No comments: