Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday :D

Bunch of friends decided to surprise this girl at her house, I didn't know how it turned out cause I reached there late ( smacks face ). I bet she liked it though.




Birthday girl and her boy after messing around with the cake and cream. I got some one my face too and its not even my birthday!

Not long after I reached it was going to rain so Kai Shaun fetched us back home, O.o Car felt really heavy and having Liz's brother on my lap just hurts my balls ;X Oh well, I hope you enjoyed your surprise cake, make sure you have a blast tonight!



I just twisted my leg after I've just recovered from my back injury, it's like God doesn't want me to move around :( And thank's to that I had to cancel off my movie session with Jelly Queen. Speaking of hanging out, can't wait or maybe I can for the Aussie girl to come back to M'sia, I don't know what changes to expect :O I'm pretty much excited now.

No comments: