Friday, March 20, 2009

Uh, really I think this holidays sucksssss. Not only cause of the pain I have, actually I've already recovered. So many people went back to hometown -___-

Neways just a short update, I've just watched Race to Witch Mountain And let's say it's awesome till I started shivering, the movie is like such a thrillr kay. Cept someone was like saying is scary and all.




What's more to say, it's great. I saw the rock's built up body, still keeping fit after quitting wrestling, really amazing. And well, despite his usually fake smile, he kinda pulled it off this time.

And yeah, every show has it's hottie!




Usually I don't go crazy over celebs but WHY ARE THEY SO PRETTY?!
That's pretty much what I did that day.

Moving on to today, I've just discovered something , or maybe I already knew this long time ago but was too dumb to not accept it. Didn't know people can push things so far.

Jumping from one side to another, you never know how people feel? You think it's alright to just apologize and it's done with? Think again, that's why you even lose friends in the first place. Gee, I don't know what will wake you up, but you would know I'm pointing my finger at you when you read this. So please, have some self realization. I'm tired of seeing you repeat the same mistake again and again.

No comments: