Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Earth X3 Part 2

Sorry for the late update, I wasn't home until Sunday evening. Earth Hour was amaaaaazing man, well I didn't expect so many people to participate, of course I wasn't at KL, boo :'(




Entertainment that night.






The darkened landmark - Petronas Twin Tower




This is one of the videos taken by somebody during that time. It looks so happening man, so wish to be there ><


Anyways, being as supportive as my sister and I, we decided to off all our lights at home.







It was ridiculously dark, I can never imagine how people would live in darkness last time. It really reminds me of the scene in Euro Trip.




Doesn't it ring a bell?




But then, some neighbors are really ignorant, they even switched on their spotlight -.- crap people. Oh wells, thats all for now, I'll update soon enough :D

No comments: