Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1st Tag Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.





1. I had this nightmare where my mom came to slaughter me ( wtf )
2. I often crave for mangoes
3. I don't like proud and arrogant people
4. I like people to read my blog
5. Any events makes me excited
6. I believe in karma
7. I think my dog is dumb
8. I like red mixed with black!
9. I used to worship Britney Spears
10. I despise people who cheat
11. I'm afraid of dying
12. I'm getting bored with life routines
13. I adore bold prints
14. I need more self-control
15. I need more clothes
16. I have an ambition but not too sure about it







2nd tag Direction:List 5 things that has something to do with you.





5 things you love the most :


1. Formal Shirts
2. Loved ones
3. Entertainment
4. Dance
5. FOOD?!







5 things you hate the most :



1. Dishonest people
2. Two faced people
3. Being broke
4. Waking up early
5. Doing work






5 things beside u :

1. Camera
2. Printer
3. Magazine
4. Phone
5. Computer?





5 things you need the most :


1. Friends and family
2. Connection to the world
3. FOOD
4. Healthy,well built body
5. Music

No comments: