Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm Free!



Personal life holding me down


Freedom! No, I did not get jailed / locked in a room whatsoever. Note the block quote. I've always been tied down by personal problems that weren't solved. But at least it wasn't enough to make me grow my first white hair <3 class="Apple-style-span" style="font-style: italic;">ami and I, we're actually on the same page about certain stuffs. Why do people act first before thinking?

I mean if they actually think twice before making a decision, they wouldn't hurt other people, cause problems for themselves etc. Ugh -_- Use your brain people!

I was following my heart
I feel so bad
I feel really guilty
I feel like killing myself
I wish I can turn back time



Isn't those excuse a lil bit too overused. You think we're like bunch of 5 yr olds, buying that old excuse? Think again. Oops, I got a lil too carried away, this was supposed to be in general. My bad *blush*

Anyways, life's gonna get busy soon. Not because of social life and all, it's cause of studies and work. Yeah nerd whatever. I'd rather suffer for a year than regret my whole lifetime. But I'll still do other things and update this as often as I can. :)

Got sports practise now. Till then.


Edit 5.30 p.m

Hands so sore now, someone didn't show up last minute and we lost -___-

No comments: