Monday, April 20, 2009

She left again

Hui Lyn left for Aussie this morning, I felt really bad for not sending her off but I hope she had a safe flight. I'm not too sure what we'll encounter along the way if it's not a direct flight, if you get what I mean.




Thanks for this shirt you gave to me, it sure is nice :D But then I don't recycle them though, I appreciate them <3 style="font-style:italic;">Four Mighty Gods ' finally talked again, apparently they're boycotting me now and they claim I study at 4 in the morning, wth. But w/e, I don't freaking study at that hour okay.

We stayed back till 2.30p.m discussing again about our race, and wow we really do need to settle a lot of issues, but most of that are done now. I even done my glossary shopping :D



I couldn't buy some of the materials needed cause it appears that Giant is losing business. I can't find the Hello Panda they used to sell, the Nissin Noodles I adore, and lots more. Guys please buy things from Giant cause MyDin's way of doing business is well *cough cough* will not say it. I don't want to get in trouble either.


credit goes to Giant!

I love Giant :( Sigh.


Most of the issue that happened yesterday are almost solved. However, there's still some stuffs I'm confused about, I hope that I'm just thinking too much cause it would be really sick ( in a bad way ) if it's true. But thank god some people are being really honest with me, that's what I like if I'd encounter any problems. What a relief it is to have settled it.

No comments: