Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Haven't got the pictures from Eunice Ong yet but here's a few I kept.




From trying to be 'leng zai' ( handsome )


TO




The Wanna-Be Mummy ( why's the face still exposed? )


ANDD.......




HolyCrapSuperUglyMonster!


Anyways, the whole thing was great yesterday if I forgot to mention it. Just that there was this one thing I didn't really like.

There was this punk, I shall not mention who, trying to try his luck with our facilitators. That wasn't really cool with us, sure if you want to try go ahead, but don't be such a loser and turn it into any form of harassment.

I regret that I wasn't there to help but next time I see that happening, those people would not get away with it.

Tomorrow I'll be staying back to help out for the F5 race, I heard F4's went smooth, Can't wait to be there ;D

No comments: