Saturday, April 4, 2009

' Visiting ' Ancestors

Woke up 4 this morning and straight away headed to KL for Cheng Beng.

It was so dark until I couldn't see anything. For those who never went Cheng Beng before, I know there's some cause it's only my second time going there. Here's some photo that kinda shows what it's all about.




Setting up the prayer stuffs



Burn money



And more burning



And finally flowers :D


It wasn't exactly a nice experience for me in the dark. Check out the amount of graves man. Imagine yourself stuck alone here with thousands of graves here, esp in the dark. The thought still gives me the creeps man.


Don't mind the yellow paper, it was too sunny and glaring to take a picture


Had breakfast at a coffeeshop in Old Town. Ka Hui came by my house to chill until 3 and we headed to Taipan to meet our long lost bestie from Aussie. We talked at Starbucks and she updated her with her loooooooonnng story. She even got us gifts from Aussie. Thanks woman ;D

In the evening my family and I + Ka Hui went to Yellow Cab for dinner. Boy was it good! Like the 2nd Luca's Pizza okay! Seriously tasty.

And I was confused bout how to wash my hand. Cause there wasn't any water coming out from the tap.





I didn't even notice the sign wtf! My mom even laughed at me.




And yeah, it's definitely a good place to have pizza. I'll surely be back to eat again.

No comments: