Thursday, April 16, 2009

Being vegeterian is cool

First of all, I want to wish all the Indian ( Tamil ) friends out there Iniya Tamizh Puthaandu Nalvazhthukkal -  Happy belated Tamil New Year.

I barely speak Tamil so please excuse my grammar errors and so on :)
Puthandu, best known as Tamil New Year was on 14th of April for those who do not know.

I came to school wondering why everyone was wishing each other Happy New Year but yeah now I know why. And they went vegetarian for a day. Speaking of being vegetarian, I've always fancied Indian Vegetarian Meals ever since I visited my ex neighbor during Deepavali.



I can't really explain much about indian vegetarian food but one thing's for sure, there's lots and lots and lotssssss of tomatoes in it :D That's also the main reason why I love it. I was thinking of having that once a week but that's only if my family agrees to it. Speaking of food, I'm starving.

Gonna go grab some biscuits and head off for basketball. Till then.



Sometimes people have to know their own limits, instead of running before they even know how to crawl.

No comments: