Friday, April 3, 2009

New PM



As of 10.00a.m, Najib was sworn in as the 6th Prime Minister of Malaysia.




As for Badawi, he certainly can relax now, now that he has someone to succeed him. He sure put in quite a lot of effort to maintain Malaysia. Well done Pak Lah :)


As for today, finally did our BM Oral test. Boy, we're sure talented, doing impromptu conversations and acing it. Though, I think mostly everyone aced it so it isn't much of a big deal. The teacher was still super pissed off though, don't know what happened to her, usually she's really happy whenever and wherever, is it because of us?

I cycled to TP later in the afternoon, saw Shawn there and I press my breaks immediately. He got a shock of his life and thought he was gonna get robbed XD Gotcha! Managed to catch a movie with Jelly, watching Euro Trip for the 7th time. I know right, but it still gets me to laugh every time I watch it.

Anyways, my dad just agreed to buy this punching bag I've been dying to get for a long time. Now the only issue is where to hang it >_> I so so so so want it now, can't wait to go buy it.



What am I gonna do with it? Most likely throw all my frustration on it. Idk, it's way better than having all those running thoughts in my head.

I just got some good news, Good buddies Ben and Lyn are coming back. Well, Ben is already back, he just texted me, I don't even have any credit to reply him, damn. As for Lyn, we should be having lunch tomorrow hopefully :) I bet she has loads to splash on me.


My family and I are going for Cheng Beng tomorrow. Urgh, I don't think I can wake up at 4. That's crazy work. I'll be busy most likely the whole day tomorrow, so till then. Stay Tuned. Peace

No comments: