Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blues and Jazz


credit goes to FOX and of course producers of AI

I can't help but post it up. Wow, I never expected such an ending from Danny, it was so damn creative. Jamie Foxx is really good with his advices when it comes to music. He brought out this different Danny we've seen last night.

Is it just me or does Danny has unlimited supplies of spectacles? He changes them all the time.

And don't forget..





Adam <3

I bet these two are going to be in the finals, shoot me if I'm wrong. Even Jamie was in awe when he sang. On top of that, not only his singing amazes everyone, I've always thought its the expression he has on his face when he sings, isn't it mesmerizing? For girls I mean :D


Edit 10.51p.m.

We did a surprise party for our dearet Yivern, our hiding spot was rather windy.




I was sitting down thinking of some songs for a routine while Guan and Eu Gene went to test out the new DSLR Eu Gene bought recently.

After half an hour of waiting, Walah!




Happy 17th Birthday Yivern :D


The pictures are still with Eu Gene, I hope he passes it to me soon. I think that's the first time I've ever said that. Really loved his camera, and that sexy HD video. Oh well, I'm off to sleep now, it's getting late. Stay tuned :)

No comments: