Saturday, April 25, 2009

Letting Go

I kind of expected this kind of answer. Oh well, I wouldn't count myself lucky, losing a best friend that don't come along often, but letting go of this heavy burden really soothes my soul, a lot. Expressing my feelings really is a great feeling. I don't know if you'll ever understand why I bombarded the previous post with the truth, it's better than concealing how I've always felt. There was never any intention of humiliating you.

If you heard what I said, respond to it like you are now, you know I wouldn't hold back when I don't get an answer.

I just want to tell you how helpful you've been over the years, yes there may be flaws but I'm really greatful. Thank you, thank you for being there all these times.

I never intended to embarrass you, I just wanted you to understand and not let history repeat itself after apologizing, I think I should stop here.

Edit :

Someone opened my eyes to the truth. Thanks :)

3 comments:

kymz said...

Seriously, have you ever considered not being bothered anymore? Like go cold turkey on this person?

Why should you humble yourself apologising when this person has caused much hurt from the start, and worse, continues to do so?

From throwing little fits to acting all nonchalant whilst being vicious. Why do you need to take those nonsense?

Heed my advice, it maybe painful and regretful to let go off a 'friendship' which is dear. However, rather let go than to be a push over giving way to such behaviours.

Like I said earlier, it's not worth going through a vicious cycle.

That being said, the ultimate decision lies in your hands. Should you choose to resume and should history repeats itself. You will have no one else to blame but yourself because you allowed such to befall you.

little grapie =) said...

im sure tze hao will know how to handle that by himself,kymz =)

which.. i always do that myself too. some ppl they could let things go out and slip away like there's ntg happen b4 and continue living happily with their lifes and that is wat i always do =)but some they just love to hold back and count 'em on their list.. which.. i dun think there's any point of holding bcoz you never get comfortable with it.longer it might even become an unsatisfaction between two ppl or hatred.

some ppl.. like wat tze hao did, might made him feel better by after saying it? ;)

i always do that too.. it's a way of saying "THANK YOU for letting me knowing YOU in my life" so that we can learn from there and grow more mature and stronger, even tho ppl treat you suck-ishly or even hurts the hell of you.. LoL

but well.. i just think it's a wise thing that wat tze hao had do

~GraceKoh~

kymz said...

I am proven right. That this person is indeed threading him along for a ride.

It's good that he has his outlet and I'm glad he has friends like you. =)