Thursday, April 23, 2009

America Decides

Disco night wasn't that spectacular for me, all the contestant were like not motivated, some of them even did so terrible till the point that I closed my eyes. On the other hand, Adam and Danny was so awesome! Wait, Anoop too! I think they really nailed it, Adam did the whole emotional thing again which made me sunk into that emo-land. Their vocals were really inspiring. Just wow, if only our Malaysian singers can do the same...



I really thought she was good at first, but she made so many poor decisions and became so cocky till the point she ignored advices. Well, sorry to be harsh but serve you right o.o




For Anoop, I don't know why he got such low vote count. He's really fantastic, although not as consistent as Adam and Danny but yeah he's good. But hmmm, question marks still floats around my head. Oh well.


The race has finally ended, I personally preferred being a facilitator for the F3's cause they're like so sporting. Not to say that I despise other forms. Anyway, I'm so glad its all over, all that late night discussions, skipping class and all.

It was so enjoying to be able to work alongside my classmates and the rest of the committee. Although we had some issues but it all worked out. Thanks to this race, I got a nice brown tan for my body and the others had weird tans all over, especially people with spectacles, patches of browns all over them :D



And you wonder why I didn't invite you

No comments: