Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Incapable


credit goes to 360pi

Do you know how does it feel when someone very dear to you have something troubling them and when they couldn't handle it they still wouldn't share the burden with you? Well that is something not too foreign to me anymore.

I understand that they prefer to solve it themselves and not burden anyone else, but when I witness with my own eyes that they can't handle it, somehow I feel very useless ( no other word to describe it ) when I can't do anything to soothe their soul.

And sometimes, I feel that their reaction shows that as though telling me would mean the next tsunami is going to happen. That one doesn't really offend me, but I do feel the pinch a lil. Call me a busy body but when it comes to my friends, I can never stay still and watch them drown in their frustration.



Edit 11.30p.m.

Looks like things are getting better now, really happy that the problem is gradually fading.

No comments: