Friday, April 17, 2009

Matt Giraud Saved!




Wow,I couldn't believe it when Simon saved Matt last night! I was so surprised when it was down to him and Lil and he was the one with the lowest number of votes.

I really thought that Lil' was going to go off last night because she has not been performing well these few weeks. I was in more shock when Anoop was in bottom 3 when he sang the song in such a way that I was left in awe.

Next week is Disco Week, I'm pretty sure Adam is gonna nail this one. What's disco? Remember those 1970's songs/bands like The BeeGees with their Saturday Night Fever. Yeah those, so stay tuned to watch :D


We managed to finish the plans for the Twelveans Race in school, not the whole lot but most of it, and tonight we'll finalize all the plans. What a relief it is to know we're gonna be finishing it soon.

My BM teacher was like telling us how studying used to be for them, and it's mostly practical, unlike the theoretical approach we have now, memorizing memorizing till you bust your head. I even got a free pinch from her cause she thought I was dozing off, ugh -__-

No comments: