Sunday, April 12, 2009

David Archuleta <3

Gueess what I got an hour before the showcase, it was such a last minute thing.




Wooooooooo! I got so excited, thanks to Lih Wern for being so generous :D Yay!

I sent Zaqir back home and then we rushed to Elephant Walk. It sure was a bad traffic jam all the way there, and believe it or not, they were actually closing the doors cause it was full but heck we got in!




Hellooooo? Millions of heads man, it was hot, sweaty and sticky, not to mention very very humid! I hanged around with my sister for awhile, Just awhile, then I spotted Huey Ling at the 2nd-highest row. There's a big fan there so I shifted up :D

Crowd Teaser :D



Picture from Kai Shaun - who was seating down on the stage wth -_-




We also met up with Helena, who was surprised to see me when I said I wasn't coming :)

After the showcase, I went off to Nic's Bday. Was really rushing in the rain, ugh, soaking wet. I'm pretty sure I smelled like rotten eggs. My phone died half way so I didn't get to take any pictures, what a bummer :X




When I got home, I read the owner of these two bunnies blog. What a bummer it is to read the post. I think she misinterpreted what I told my other besties and well, got pissed at me. But then again, she told me that forgetting and starting from scratch was really good for her.

Moreover,

She had a fight with her loved one,
She had a shitty day,
She misunderstood me,
She !@&%$@!%@&.

Results from that? Her post. - Fuck off from my life

I'm not defending myself in anyway Winnie, you can put it however you want it to be. If what I said wasn't the truth, what is? Why should I lie just to make someone else happy, it's a bit ridiculous and contradicting.

The more you lie the happier the person gets, but you have to cover up more for the lies you told. Get it? Sure I do want to be innocent, but I don't try to make people think so, I tell the true story my dear friend, I'm sorry if you want to think that I lie to get attention and so on, my life is an open book, go ahead and check me up :o

I really got nothing to hide here. And it's a shame, to throw away three years of friendship just due to one mere misunderstanding, but I understand that condition, where you can't decide which story is true, I too would be depressed.

Like Ralph Waldo Emerson once said " It is not length of life, but depth of life. "

In our case, it's not the duration of our friendship that matters, its the quality, I think I understand you as much as you do understand me, correct me if I'm wrong. You might find it funny why I'm not letting the friendship go, most people would go " Oh! Tzehao is desperate "

But sorry, I'm not desperate ( maybe I am but for a good reason ). I just can't help but cling on to a beautiful friendship, what's so desperate about it. And it would be so sayang ( waste ) if it were to crumble just because of a few misunderstanding. It's not fair, well, life's not fair. But just so you know Winnie, although you said you took back all the words you said, I still appreciate it. It sure wasn't regretful being your friend :O bear that in mind. Best friends don't come along too often.

No comments: