Sunday, April 19, 2009

Simple Mind Telling Tales

I was at Subang Utama's Sports Day this morning, I came to meet a few friends and maybe surprise my primary ones, but then they didn't show up so it's alright.




I was surprised with how organised they are in their marching you know, they amaze me compared to other school :( Oh well, aside from that everyone's so keen on competing in all the events. So it's pretty cool for a sports freak like me.

On the other hand.....


thanks to fish factory

I witnessed the results of misleads and not learning how to say " No ". Well, I shall not disclose the matter since it is P&C. And why you may wonder? Because P&C says it all.

But one thing is for sure, it is the infamous " Rumors ". You know, I'm a very simple-minded person. Which means that I hate complication very very much. And I still remember that I been through that crap three years ago? I thought we've mature enough to not invade other people's life.

I mean, it's really ironic to be accused of being a bad person when I know, A knows, B knows and GOD knows I'm the innocent one. Yet, people want to barge in and mess around knowing that they themselves do not know anything.

What's funny was when Esther sorta lectured me I could only give her the China Man Face ( blur face ). I didn't know anything right? <_<

Are we practicing to be a paparazzi? I do give them credit for those who wants to be and is trying hard to be one asap, I really do. Anyways, it really doesn't relate to what I'm facing now.

People that are having complications normally wish to settle it themselves, not have other to intrude the process of settling issues etc. What I saw today was really terrible, people trying to be Einstein " Oh it's solving a riddle ", get what I mean? 

It's okay if you talk about it, you want to talk about it, you want to spread it around, but do bear in mind that you have to get the right facts beforehand. Are you trying to seek attention? I'm sorry that you LOA but please mingle with someone else's life.

I'd like to solve whatever things I have with people that are related to it. Those who are irrelevant should just lay off, you get what I mean?

He/She is my friend
We're tight
I think what he/she did is wrong


Those are not valid reasons to intervene with other people issues. Sure you got your own thoughts, but it is very much appreciated that you reserve your comments. I'm sure no one wants that to happen to them either.

I'm welcoming comments on this but if it's intention to insult me or whatever, that just shows that you're insulting human being's intelligence. Moreover, not making use of God's Gift - Brain. If you've matured, then show that you are. There's more to solving a problem than just brutal force.


No comments: