Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What a boring day

I got back from school a lil bit late causeee my teacher decided to tell her a lil bit of her life, but it was really interesting and the sad part was when she realise it's time to go home, awhhh :(

Anyways, badminton session is back, Saturday is on baybehh :D Why did we even stop it in the first place, that question is still in my head. But heck who cares now, it's back!

I got a text from my tuition teacher,

Hai students, you did not attend the.........


Then I went like " is this really my teacher, she wouldn't use ' hai ' right? " But it was, then again I thought I was being punk'd. So I waited and waited but in the end other friends confirmed it with me.




Oh well, back at tuition, our Kobe Wong suddenly blurt out



Don't take away my tissue, my nose want to hump it later -__-

No comments: