Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hangouts

I always like our hangouts, sleepover when it comes to the weekend. Even though it's just the same thing again and again, at least it's not like school or anything.




Gambling, Cards, it'll always be there, best way to pass time okay. I love the joy of earning money but I'd always get sick after 8 hours of that session, but then again it only feels like few minutes.




Remember this fella? He was one of the reason I really liked gambling.
But in Guan's place, he's the total opposite.



Guan's house is the place I'll most likely lose money at. Luckily I only lost 1 buck that day.




Then comes the midnight snack - Ramli's yummm. There Cheryl, this is the untouched burger XD Not the one bite off the burger picture.


In school :

Just talked among our gang today, I didn't know so many scandals / problems happened in such a short time and all of those stories just astounds me. It was really great talking to my GF( friend that's a girl ) Min Xian again, and uh it sure killed a lot of time. Eu Gene was half dead most of the time thanks to his flu, I told him so many times not to come, yet he has to go macho man and ' Oh I'm coming ' .

Miss Aliah, our temp English teacher teaches us for the last day. Awh man, I just watched The Triumph. It's so awesome, and it reminds me of her. She kinda like clicked with us the minute she stepped in the classroom for the very first time? How often does those come of teacher come by, I forgotten to buy a gift for her to show that I appreciate her, she's seriously cool. And I doubt we'll ever get some teacher like her any soon.

No comments: