Monday, April 27, 2009

Good Outing

I went pyramid today, it was kinda last minute. So I felt kinda lost there cause I don't really know anyone there. But it's cool since I got some Lick Hung ex-primary schoolmates. I kinda slipped into their ' amazing race ' group. The race was organized by the SU's prefect board.

I didn't eat my lunch because there wasn't time to do so. What we did was basically running around pyramid, not exactly running but walking really fast. And now my leg hurts like a b****. Oops :X

We were given money for the race. As usual we need to plan our expenses so it will it's enough for the whole duration of the race.

First challenge
We were told to buy 15 items under a budget of RM25

Second
Identify the singer of the song which the lyrics was printed on a piece of paper. Then buy a donut thats suits the description of the singer.




Third
Going to popular. We were given a clue that says " P2O + snake picture " And after deciphering it spells " Pop Ular". That's where Popular came from.
We were required to buy as many items as we want under a RM6 budget

Fourth
Taking pictures with 10 people that wore white.


Last one


Fashion show- decorate our leader.



credits goes to yourmovies.com

Watched The Uninvited.
It was kind of confusing at first, but then as it reaches the climax it was finally understandable and I went like Cheh!. All those suspense and horror for nothing. But I reckon it is a good show, made me spooked out so yeah.

Went to MacDonald's for dinner with my family, I haven't eaten ever since afternoon so what I did was gobbling down the Big Mac really quick. It was really satisfying with all that coke going down my throat but when I got home, my tummy ached. So much for trying to finish my meals quick -_-

No comments: