Monday, March 9, 2009

One year older

Few years back I really wished to be 17, but now that I'm 17 I wished I was younger. How ironic right?

Friends came over for a Mah Jong session last Saturday ( 7/3 ) and SodoLok came along as well since he had the Mah Jong set.

We watched Red Cliff 2, man I don't know how long we been delaying our plan to watch that, but finally watched it and it was surprisingly good! Afterwards we move on to random movies like Kung Fu Mah Jong and so on.

I didn't even realise the time when suddenly Guan wished me Happy Birthday and I was like " Oh it is my birthday " . Wth right?

I went up for a lil while to grab my phone, as soon as I got down the whole house was really dark. Came in the family hall and bam! They sang the birthday song for me.




Cake from friends




And from my dearest parents <3




Usually I don't make wishes, but........here goes




My friends




My family

Oh and I really have to thank my sister for making this awesome card for me.




Looks great right?

Really appreciate everyone that made an effort to wish me the other day ;) Thanks a lot, you guys made my day.

1 comment:

karenymz said...

OOo.. I wish I could be there with you guys! Missing all of you so muchie!