Friday, July 17, 2009

Handful of Satisfaction

I just watched E!, apparently they claim MJ was murdered. I'm so tired of thinking about it already. Hope they actually release a proper statement. I'm pretty sure the family members and fans can't wait to know whats going on too.





I've always dreamed of achieving something in sports ever since I left primary school. Studying in CHS just messed up everything because I don't even have time to shit, let alone practise for any type of sports.



So ever since I switched schools, to keep it short, life got better, it doesn't just revolve around studying unlike what I experienced in CHS.




My last year of secondary school, I pushed everyone to play like there's no tomorrow. And they did! We managed to get away with a Silver Medal although we were supposed to come in first place, but well it doesn't matter now.




I've never felt that satisfied before, and somehow it brought me closer to my friends. Suddenly I talk to those people that I usually don't talk to. Maybe that's solely the purpose of having RIMUP, but then again I realise that I talk to them only when we won. LOL I suck I know :(

Then when you play like there's no tomorrow, you end up like me.




Not broken but just sprained a lil, eating was tough, I never held chopsticks with my left hand before. But it's all good, at least I got what I wanted.






Btw, is anyone up for Bon Odori? It's actually a Japanese Carnival where you get to see the culture and so on. If you're interested click here to find out more about it.

No comments: