Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen



Kay so I finally watched this movie, after everyone nearly spoiled it for me, my movie experience was so-so only. There certainly is more action this time, and you get to see a lil bit of Gundamn in it, so wth lah, not original. However, there was no surprises in the movie, I sort of expected more to be shown this time.




I wasn't too blown away by Megan Fox this time. She was running when she was chased by the Decepticons and all the sudden the slow-mo effect was on. I mean like wth right? So random.




Had my first driving lesson after delaying for 4 freaking months, it was rather weird cause I'm not a manual car person. It was smooth but my instructor said I lagged a lot which was quite a bad thing. I still don't think I learned enough just with one lesson. Oh well.

Trials are coming, I better start nerding which I've already have before I get the same mid term results again. What a regret :S

Is anyone up for Michael's Memorial at 1 AM?

No comments: