Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Guan!



Today's the day of one of the four gods' Birthday - Guan.

Guan has a party tomorrow at his house, all of you are invited, Just kidding :D

I wouldn't say how great of a friend he is, because everyone has done that, so this time I'll be different. Guan displays his kindness when you don't know it, sometimes it takes you to thinks twice before you realise he's being kind to you.

I stayed up till 12 to wish him, then I couldn't sleep after that. The things I do for friends huh XD Oh well, can't wait to surprise him, I'm sure he'll be very wary of what we're planning. Till then.



Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one, I still got the seed

You said move on, where do I go?
I guess second best is all I will know

'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes

He kissed my lips, I taste your mouth, oh!
(Taste your mouth)
He pulled me in, I was disgusted with myself


This lyrics was taken out from none other than Katy Perry's Thinking of You.

I used to think that " oh it's a sweet song and all, but if I take a closer look at the lyrics, I changed my mind "

No comments: